Sunday, August 7, 2011

and I wear a cute strawberry hat

Look at me! I drink from bottles!

Caley continues to work on her bottle-feeding skills. She's up to about 5 bottles per day, and gets her other 3 feedings by gavage (that's the fancy word for the yellow feeding tube in her nose). Most bottles, she takes her full feed volume -- which was just increased to 26 ml -- but sometimes she goes to sleep before she finishes. Among the many things we need to accomplish before Caley can go home, she'll need to be able to take 8 full bottles every day. Keep going, little Caley!

2 comments:

  1. I missed you last week, my sweet muffin! Look at you eating from a bottle! You've grown SO much! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it nice to be in the "feeding & growing" stage!

    Amazing progress little Caley!

    ReplyDelete